CFI Recruitment 2022: Food Society of India (CFI) invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Manager (General/Depot/Motion/Accounting/Technical/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Electrical Engineering) in various areas. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website fci.gov.in. The registration process will end on September 26, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 113 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Applicants can check the application process, age limit, qualifications and other details here.Also Read – Telangana Police Officers Recruitment 2022: Over 6 Lakh Pass Preliminary Written Examination
Here is all you need to know about FCI Recruitment 2022 qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details Also Read – Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022: Hurry Up! Apply for 103 positions till August 30 at pnbindia.in
FCI Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates
- Deadline to apply: September 26, 2022
FCI Vacancy 2022
- North zone: 38 posts
- South Zone: 16 positions
- West Zone: 20 positions
- East Zone: 21 positions
- North-East zone: 18 positions
CFI Eligibility Criteria
- Manager (General): Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Note: In the case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of points will be 55% instead of 60%.
- Manager (Depot): Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Note: In the case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of points will be 55% instead of 60%. Applicants can check the school qualification and age limit through the detailed notification shared below.
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women applicants are exempt from paying the application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs 800 as application fee.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Food Corporation of India at fci.gov.in. Applicants can visit the FCI website for more information. Also Read – BSF, SSC, Jharkhand PGT, UPSC Recruitment: List of Top Government Jobs Candidates Can Apply For This Week