Power Finance Corporation 2022 Recruitment for 22 Positions: Check Positions, Salary Range and How to Apply Here
Power Finance Recruitment 2022: Nominations have been invited for 1. Deputy Officer 2. Deputy Officer 3. Deputy Director Positions with Power Finance Corporation Limited. The total number of vacancies is 22 which is divided into posts and categories.
The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 35 years. Before completing the application, please ensure that you are eligible and meet all of the prescribed qualifications and experience for the position as advertised. Eligible applicants would be required to register and apply online through the PFC website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) of from September 24, 2022 to 5 p.m. on October 14, 2022.
The deadline for submitting the application – 14.10.2022
Check Positions, Salary Range, Qualification and other details for Power Finance Recruitment 2022
Job Names for Power Finance Recruitment 2022
1. Deputy Officer (admin.)
2. Deputy Officer (Estate and Buildings Management) (Civil/Electrical)
3. Assistant Manager (Infrastructure Management)
4. Assistant Manager (Application Development)
5. Assistant Manager (Finance/Commercial)
6. Assistant Manager (Projects)
2022 Energy Finance Recruitment Salary Scale
1. Assistant Officer – Rs. 30,000
2. Assistant Officer – Rs. 40,000
3. Deputy Director – Rs. 60,000
Qualification for Energy Finance Recruitment 2022
1. Deputy Officer (admin.) – Graduated in any stream and at least one year degree in HR/Administration from any recognized institute/university. (Min. 55% points for Graduation and Diploma) Distance Graduation and Diploma are also allowed.
2. Deputy Officer (Estate and Buildings Management) (Civil/Electrical) – Any candidate with a minimum of three years of specialization in civil/electrical engineering, as well as a graduate of a recognized institute/university. (Min. 55% points for Graduation and Diploma) Distance Graduation and Diploma are also allowed.
3. Assistant Manager (Infrastructure Management)- BE/B. Technology. in CS/IT OR MCA/PGDCA Qualifications must be full-time with a minimum of 60% marks at graduation and post-graduation level, as applicable.
4. Deputy Director (Finance/Commercial) – CA/CMA and diploma in any stream OR B.Com. or B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications/Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industry/Production/Energy/Energy or any combination of these specializations) and 2-year MBA/PGP/PGDM/PGDBM /PGDBA course with specialization in finance » Minimum of 60% marks at graduation (full-time/part-time/remote mode) for CA/CMA candidates. For graduate students in management, B.Com./B.Tech. and PG courses must be full-time with a minimum of 60% marks at each level.
5. Assistant Manager (Projects) – BE / B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and control/Electronics and communication/Electronics and telecommunications/Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industry/Production/Energy/Energy or any combination of these specializations) AND 2-year MBA/PGP/PGDM/PGDBM/PGDBA courses with specialization in Finance/Power BE/B.Tech. and the MBA must be full-time with a minimum of 60% marks at each level.
Experience for Power Finance Recruitment 2022
1. Deputy Officer – Minimum of four years’ experience at supervisory level or equivalent in general administration, gemstone sourcing, etc., in a reputable organization, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the central/state government. / PSU/ Public sector banks/ Autonomous bodies.
2. Deputy Officer – Minimum of five years of experience at the supervisory level or equivalent in various aspects (Execution/Planning/Contracting/Tendering/Other) of multi-person building construction and/or maintenance management floors and other services in a reputable organization, including a minimum of 2 years of experience in Central Government/State Government. / PSU/ Public sector banks/ Autonomous bodies
3. Deputy Director – Full-time practical work experience of at least one year after management level qualification. Skill set and expertise
a) Technologies based on virtualization (VMware/ Virtual Box/ Hyper-V, etc.)
b) Linux/Unix/Windows server administration
c) Anyone Certification ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) / MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) / RHEL (Red-hat Enterprise Linux Certification) / CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) / CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) / VCP (VMware Certified Professional)/VCDX (VMware Certified Design Expert)
Check full notification for full details
1. All applicants are requested not to send a hard copy of the application form or any other documents to the company.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid email id which would be active till the completion of this recruitment process. Under no circumstances should a candidate mention another person’s email id.
3. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to apply and submit their applications promptly and not to wait until the latest date/time to apply online. PFC will not be responsible if applicants are unable to submit their application due to last minute rush.
4. Please keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
To read the full notification – Click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The recruitment information above is taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.