CFI Recruitment 2022: Food Society of India (CFI) issued a recruitment notice, inviting applicants to apply for the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounting/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Electrical Engineering) in various areas. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website fci.gov.in. The deadline to submit the application form is September 26, 2022. A total of 113 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign.Also Read – SBI Recruitment 2022: Apply for 19 Specialist Cadre Officer Positions at sbi.co.in, Check Eligibility, Notify Here
Applicants can check the application process, age limit, qualifications and other details here.
Check important dates
- Deadline to apply: September 26, 2022
FCI Vacancy 2022
- North zone: 38 posts
- South Zone: 16 positions
- West Zone: 20 positions
- East Zone: 21 positions
- North-East zone: 18 positions
FCI Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Manager (General): Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Note: In the case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of points will be 55% instead of 60%.
- Manager (Depot): Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Note: In the case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of points will be 55% instead of 60%.
- Technical Manager):B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized university. ORB.Tech or BE degree in Food Science from a recognized university / AICTE approved institution; OR B.Tech or BE degree in Food Science and Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized university/ institution approved by AICTE.
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions mentioned above can check the educational qualification, age limit and selection process via the official notification shared below. Read also – UPSC recruitment 2022: register for 19 positions until September 15 | Check salary scale, other details here
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women applicants are exempt from paying the application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs 800 as application fee.
FCI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Food Corporation of India at fci.gov.in. Read also – Recruitment of ITBP gendarmes 2022: apply for 52 positions on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in | Eligible for 10th class pass