Cerritos, California—Korean Ginseng Society (KGC) has officially launched its KORESELECT product line in the US market, according to a press release. The supplement line, which exclusively uses red ginseng grown for six years, will be showcased at Natural Products Expo West 2022.
The line comes at the right time, said Adam M. Goodman, vice president of sales at KGC. “With more of us working remotely, millions of people are sitting more and moving less, which makes our legs feel heavy and tired,” Goodman said in the press release. “Stimulating healthy blood circulation is important to us. More and more consumers are looking for caffeine-free alternatives to get a natural energy boost without disrupting sleep. And we all want to keep our immune systems healthy and strong. KORESELECT focuses on these essential wellness benefits. »
Each product in the line includes red ginseng, as well as:
- KORESELECT Well-being: A capsule product containing Theobroma cocoa bean extract, known for its ability to help lower blood pressure and boost energy. The product is intended to boost immunity, blood circulation, memory, productivity and mood.
- KORESELECT Energy: A liquid stick supplement intended to help improve focus, energy, memory and mood.
- KORESELECT Immunized: A liquid stick supplement containing elderberry, helping to support the immune system.
- KORESELECT Endurance: A capsule product to support men’s healthy performance, made with only herbal ingredients.
- KORESELECT scale: A capsule product containing an herbal blend containing peony root, bamboo leaf and poria mushroom, intended to help relieve symptoms of menopause.
Related: KGC opens ginseng museum cafe
Adaptogens: helping us face the 2020s
Expo Ouest is back! Your guide to showing success
KGC provides traditionally harvested Korean red ginseng. The company takes two years to condition and prepare each field for planting, allows each plant to grow for six years to reach its optimum state of maturity, and then allows each field to rest for 10 years before replanting.
“Our mission at Korea Ginseng Corporation is to improve people’s lives every day by providing the finest traditionally harvested Korean red ginseng products to support our daily lives,” continued Goodman. “Our growth in the US market is a priority for us, and we look forward to meeting other industry leaders at Expo West to discuss our collective commitment and service to the US consumer.”
KGC will be exhibiting at Expo West in Hall D, booth #4303.
“Ginseng is recognized for its benefits to our overall health,” Goodman said. “As the global leader in ginseng, we are committed to providing a premium, high-quality product to American consumers looking to support their overall well-being. The US market has a strong appetite for quality ginseng, and we are honored to be at the forefront.