Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your one week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
CHEYENNE, WY /ACCESSWIRE/February 22, 2022/ Marketing Worldwide Corporation, (OTC PINK:MWWC), “the Company”, is pleased to inform shareholders of the announcement of the Forward-Split and the introduction of a share repurchase protocol used via the token $MNS (#BEP20).
Postponement of the 10 against 1 Forward-Split:
Marketing Worldwide Corporation (MWWC’), received an overwhelmingly negative response to last week’s announcement of the term split, prompting the company to postpone and delay the term split until much later in the year. the year. CEO Jason Schlenk commented, “I really thought the eventual spin-off would be a great way to reward our loyal shareholders and gain support for what we hope will be a successful 2022. I think the time was not right and this decision was a bit overzealous; that’s why I’m looking to fix it immediately. As of today, MWWC’ is getting back in line with its initial action plan.
Marketing Worldwide is proud to announce the Tokenomics of its #Minosis (BEP20) token which will be launched in presale in the near future. These tokenomics define how the token operates, rewards “#hodlers”, deflates its own supply, supports marketing and development including market liquidity, and of course how it directly benefits the listed company. #OTCMarkets ($MWWC) https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MWWC/overview.
- 1% burn and 1% reflection, as previously mentioned in February 14andPress release 2022.
- 1% Marketing – for future publicity, influence and audience engagement; this includes giveaways and random burn events.
- 1% Development – to maintain continuous support and resources for updating and improving the entire ecosystem.
- 1% liquidity – enabling the execution of buy and sell transactions, providing confidence and legitimacy to investors.
- 1% Buyback – MWWC’s stock buyback portfolio that converts BNB with an automatic trigger feature for buying Marketing Worldwide shares on the open market.
(Detailed explanation of how this wallet works below.)
To follow: @SimplyMinosis for current updates.
$MNS Token Redemption Feature:
$MWWC’s #Minosis Token Buyback Wallet operates as a holding account for 1% of ALL buy and sell transactions that occur within the $MNS ecosystem. According to the outline of the smart contract, this wallet will regularly convert $MNS tokens to #BNB, which is part of the @Binance Smart Chain (current market price is $398.10 per $BNB *at time of writing*). Additionally, the wallet has an auto-trigger feature that runs whenever the balance reaches QTY – 25 BNB; at this point, the BNB is converted into fiat currency (in this case, US dollars), the $USD is then deposited into a third-party brokerage account where the funds will be used to buy $MWWC shares on the open market.
“This is a unique feature for a BEP20 token, as most redemption features are typically used to purchase the token itself, and this is where Marketing Worldwide and #Minosis break the mould. Now, the token itself will support the listed company and its shareholders, and even day traders can potentially benefit by buying the shares low and selling them back to the company at a higher price while a buyout is ongoing,” said MWWC’s Jason Schlenk. He continued, “We believe this redemption portfolio could run weekly, daily, or even hourly depending on volume and transaction activity.”
Share buyback protocol:
Here are the terms describing the stock purchase protocol. These parameters have been established to maintain transparency and to further explain what is expected of the third-party brokerage account:
- The broker can only buy shares of the $MWWC (Marketing Worldwide) stock.
- The broker is NOT allowed to sit on the offer, purchases must be made on the ASK and executed repeatedly until ALL deposited funds are exhausted.
- The broker is NOT allowed to wait or sit on funds, once the deposit is confirmed received and settled in the account, the purchase of shares must begin; unless the market is closed, in which case buying will resume the next day when the market opens.
- The broker is NOT allowed to wash the trade or stack the ASK, this is a buy only account.
- The broker must transfer ALL shares to the transfer agent (#ISDR @IssuerDirect issuerdirect.com) to be immediately removed from Marketing Worldwide’s treasury.
- The broker should retain proof of purchase and a clean record of stock purchases in case a government authority wishes to examine them. All copies of purchase reports will be provided to Marketing Worldwide electronically.
Company CEO Jason Schlenk said, “We’ve established a chain of custody and a means of accountability with the brokerage to follow very plain language protocols that ensure full transparency. What’s exciting about this The point is that the larger the buyout portfolio triggers, the more shares are bought on the open market and taken out of the treasury, the end result is fewer shares outstanding and even greater free float. weak. At this point, I think we can then have a serious discussion about a split eventually.”
How to buy $MNS:
This is a step by step process to buy the $MNS token (#BEP20).
1. Buy ETH from Coinbase.com
3. Using the Safepal exchange function, convert your ETH to BNB
4. Once the BNB appears in your wallet, use the dAPPs function to open the market, where you will use Pancakeswap (https://pancakeswap.finance/) to exchange BNB for $MNS.
Please NOTE – the slippage may need to be adjusted accordingly to accommodate the exchange and may vary from 1% to 49.9% as shown in the image above.
“We look forward to releasing the official Telegram and Discord rooms, as we get closer to the launch of the #Minosis token, which will have regular mods and developers available for AMA, and pinned posts for educational and review purposes” , said Jason Schlenk of MWWC. ‘. Mr. Schlenk continued, “We have another partnership/acquisition announcement to make very soon.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words “believe”, “may”, “estimate”, “continue”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “should”, “plan”, “could”, “target”, “potential”, ‘is likely’, ‘will’, ‘expects’ and similar expressions, as they relate to us, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. The Company has based these forward-looking statements largely on our current expectations and projections regarding future events and financial trends that we believe may affect our financial condition, results of operations, business strategy and financial needs. Some or all of the results anticipated by these forward-looking statements may not be achieved. Any forward-looking statement made by us herein speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Factors or events that could cause our actual results to differ may arise from time to time and it is impossible for us to predict all of them. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as required by law.
THE SOURCE: Global Marketing Company
See the source version on accesswire.com: