My blog post detailing the current pricing pressures facing the ink industry as well as the resulting price increases remains the most read story this week. Our second most read story was that Amcor received three FPA awards, while Ball’s decision to leave Russia came in third.
Climate news from BASF, Canon’s $1.1 million donation to Ukrainian relief efforts, and Fujifilm’s $28 million investment in a new water-based inkjet dispersion plant in Delaware were among the other major news this week.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Price Update: Ink Industry Sees Increased Supply Chain Volatility
2. Amcor honored with three Flexible Packaging Association Awards of Excellence
3. Ball Corporation announces its decision to leave Russia
4. BASF confirms climate targets and reduces product-related emissions
5. Canon announces $1.1 million donation to support humanitarian efforts in Ukraine
6. Kodak and GDM enter into a new technology partnership
7. Fujifilm to invest $28 million in aqueous inkjet dispersions in the US
8. HP Inc. to acquire Poly
9. DIC supports humanitarian efforts for Ukraine
10. Clariant joins the Renewable Carbon Initiative to drive sustainability practices
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Saturday.
Have a good week!